Thursday 23 February 2012

Lucky green clover patterns

Yes, I know, I know.... I have added too many hearts to various products in the last few days ! As I've told before, since it's the month of Feb and V-day celebrations, I tend to design mostly for love theme. Of course , these heart designs can be used all through the year , either for weddings or anniversaries :)

OK, I move on to a "Green Lucky Clovers and Shamrocks" patterns for the next few days ! St Patrick's Day is on March 17th, so it will be ready and good for the customers to purchase NEW products !!


Added 2 designs, both are green clover patterns with slight change in colors !

Seems like the clovers have been "LUCKY" for me ! Won a TBA (Today's Best Award) for this Messenger Bag :)
Green clover rickshawmessengerbag
Green clover by cycreation
Browse Clover Rickshaw Messenger Bags

Here is the second pattern with darker shades of green. Check this design on an iPad sleeve with matching binding green color. Also the inside layer is light green which matches with clovers !! 
Lucky green clovers rickshawsleeve
Lucky green clovers by cycreation
See other Clover Rickshaw Sleeves

The above 2 patterns can be found on total 20 different products in St Patrick's Day category. 

No comments:

Post a Comment