Monday 14 May 2012

Green leaves pattern

The weather has been wet and rainy this past week. So I was able to work inside and added few products to my Zazzle store !
Well, I can see lots of fresh greenery in my garden. So I have added this "Green leaves pattern" to many products .

 
Check this seamless green leaves on a T-shirt Ornament ! It has "Grow Green" message on the back which is customizable.


NEW 20 products with this pattern can be found in Pattern Paradise ->Lovely Leaves category. 

The latest Monogram is "F" with green leaves pattern as background.


Check this refrigerator Magnet with F monogram !


The Monograms (Alphabets, Letters) are customizable. You can customize and change the Alphabet or even Font Type. 


This pattern is designed on 6 different products in category Monograms

No comments:

Post a Comment