Wednesday 18 July 2012

Pink and black plaid pattern

Moving on from paisley to plaid, check this latest trendy pink , black and white pattern added to many products in my Zazzle store !


Look at this funky pattern on a Messenger bag !!



You can find this design on 20 different products in Plaids and Stripes category. 

The latest Monogram is "N" with pink and black plaid pattern in the background.  



Check the below given cool pin back button ! You can pin this on you T-shirt or jeans !

Note : The Monograms (Alphabets, Letters) are customizable. You can customize and change the Alphabet or even Font Type. 





This customizable monogram can be found on 6 different products in category Monograms

2 comments:

  1. My classes helped me a lot with colors and workflow, and I thought i know everything lol

    Pink now? Well.. I prefer green ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh very true ! Attending those classes and interacting with other artists , you will get to know so many different views and aspects of designing/painting !

      Oh well...I know pink is for girls. Greens and much more natural and universal :)

      Delete