Friday 13 January 2012

Idagunji Shree Ganesha temple entrance in Karnataka, India

Well, it's been more than a month since I posted here ! I visited my family back in India during Christmas holidays and had a great time :) Time just flew while being with my parents, relatives and friends !! It was a bit hectic traveling from place to place but enjoyed at the same time meeting my family members ! It was a good break spending away from work and internet ;)


Now back to work and I just started  adding products to my Zazzle store.
Created a NEW Category "India" where I will be adding photographs taken in and around my home state Karnataka in South India .


To start with , first I have added "Idagunji Shree Ganesha statue in a temple entrance in Karnataka, India
You can find this photo on 14 products in India category. 

No comments:

Post a Comment