Thursday 28 June 2012

Green paisley pattern

The latest design is "Green paisley pattern" which is a free hand drawing I did in Adobe Illustrator. I thought adding few daisy flowers gives a summer feel to the pattern !


Check this pattern on a Folio Planner . A good way to organize your pens and phone !! Also a good fashion accessory with pretty pattern !



Details of Folio Mini
Daily excursions about the city, an adventurous jaunt overseas, or the next board meeting – organize your digital and analog life with the custom Rickshaw Folio! Designed with pockets for your smartphones (large only), pens, highlighters, and even a Moleskine Journal, it’s the perfect companion for your busy day. Made with rugged 100% Cordura® nylon, the Rickshaw Folio is an ultra-protective way to display your custom artwork, text, or photos.
  • Water resistant, extra durable construction.
  • Large Folio fits iPhone, Android, Blackberry and other Smartphones or large Moleskine journal; Small Folio fits small Moleskine journal.
  • Secure zip pocket for personal items; Interior pockets for pens and highlighters.
  • Handmade with a sustainability focus in San Francisco, CA.
  • Small size: 7.5" H x 4.75" W x 1.25" D & Large size: 9.75" H x 6" W x 1" D.

This pattern can be found on 20 products in Paisley Pattern category. 

The Monogram this time is "K" with paisley pattern on green in the background.


How about this gorgeous green sticker with "K" monogram ? Looks cool to stick on notebooks or on any other items , right ?


Note : The Monograms (Alphabets, Letters) are customizable. You can customize and change the Alphabet or even Font Type. 






This customizable monogram can be found on 6 different products in category Monograms

4 comments:

  1. You use this green very well, besides these patterns are one of my favourites, just like a whole Indian design, style and colors.

    Thanks for removing the Captcha and... I saw this nice widget for related posts, so I got one for me, nice finding

    ReplyDelete
  2. Green is one of my favourite colour.... oh well, which colour isn't fav for us artists, tell me ?? ;)

    Glad you liked the design. It is one of my old design, doing good on stock sites ... but now decided to create these NEW products at Zazzle. Not sure about the demand for NEW products , but trying to increase my store size with new stuffs !!

    ha...atlast searched where to disable the Captcha ;)Since no one comments here, I din't realize it was there !!

    Yes, that LinkWithin widget is cool, right ? I saw it on Cristina Sferra (Crisferra)'s blog and got it. Good that we all learn so much here on online connecting to each other !

    Thanks for stopping by....Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found I have a plenty of blue images, weird ;)
    I had some time stealers around, maybe now gonna catch up with some works eg Zazzle...........

    Yep, I like that feature we can share tips, all the best :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boys with blue....always goes well :)

      Oh yes, good to create products at Zazzle, but I'm sure you are having a great time with your painting classes !! Enjoy :)

      Delete