Thursday 21 June 2012

Mango and leaves paisley pattern

OK, after designing and adding green leaves pattern for last few weeks, I have decided to move on to Paisley patterns now.
 
Check this bright and fresh "Mango and leaves paisley pattern" . 
I remembered the juicy fresh mango fruits from my homeland India while designing this :)


I think this design looks cool on a Macbook Sleeve and would match well as your summer accessory !!


I have added this pattern to 20 products in Paisley Pattern category. 

The new Monogram is "J" with mango paisley pattern in the background.


Check this silver pendant jewelry with "J" monogram !


The Monograms (Alphabets, Letters) are customizable. You can customize and change the Alphabet or even Font Type. 






This customizable monogram can be found on 6 different products in category Monograms

3 comments:

  1. I see green&yellow rules ? :)

    PS. please remove that comment CAPTCHA :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks PL :) Yes, I see bright colours more in India than here in UK ! Just thought of giving a bit of punch with these colours !!

    So, how do I remove the CAPTCHA ? Wait....I'm looking around

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, great and refreshing colors, good choice :)

    ReplyDelete