Thursday 7 July 2011

Beautiful sea - Jurassic coast , UK

Today I decided to use some photos on products. Based on Summer theme, I used 3 seascape photos. All below displayed photos are from Jurassic coastline in Dorset, United Kingdom. We had a great time in the sun and enjoyed every moment on the beach. I hope you will enjoy these products as well :)

 Beautiful blue water sea and beach - Jurassic coast, UK
 This photo is on 6 products at my Zazzle online store.

The second photo is again from Jurassic coastline , UK
Created 6 products with this photo at my Zazzle online store.


Third image is another seashore photo from Newquay, UK
Added 6 products with this photo to  Zazzle online store.
Total 18 products added today. You can find more products with above photos in  United Kingdom category.


No comments:

Post a Comment